samedi 22 mai 2010

The adventure continues + Amsterdam

I write this tiny article with once more a bullet timed list because it's so boring to use traditional sentences...

Wednesday morning (early !!) - I leave Gaelles with all my stuff to go to my new flat. I have to be there at like 7:30. I am actually going to be just in time waiting at the South station except that I'm just realising 10 minutes later that I took the wrong train...

I arrive 20 minutes late at the flat and no one's there !! And of course, my french phone just doesn't work anymore :)

So my only solution is to go to work and leave all my bags and stuff under my desk !

Wednesday 10:00AM - Dany my colleague and mate (the other intern) just laugh pointing at me and accept that I sleep at his place for the night ! But the good news are coming once more and I get a call for a car sharing leaving Frankfurt at 6:00AM Thursday.

Wednesday afternoon - We work together on an Art Project with Dany directly in a Museum or sort of Art Room with a dance stage, pictures and screens. We're basically installing a Light installation with the very Desktop Lamps we use at the office (especially gathered for the occasion)





Wednesday night - I have packed a tiny bag for my Amsterdam trip ! And we begin to drink some wine -> vodka -> jürgermeister.. and just decide to go out for the night !

Thursday 5 AM - We are still dancing in this nice but tiny place with both some idiots and very nice music !! I did just check the DJ all night long for some La Roux, Justice, Data... :)
The club is named "die Keller" -the cave- and is definitely worth to know !

Thursday 5:30 AM - The club is closing and after a glance at my watch, I just realize I have to run and take the first metro to be in time at the meeting for the car sharing !!

Thursday - I smell terrible: party, cigarettes, alcool.. and I arrive in point for the car sharing with René from Switzerland, his girlfriend, and Cat., an american travesti in Germany since 8 years, sitting just next to me ! :) Original and unwaited journey !

We reach Amsterdam very fast (René just drives at 200 km/h -true story-) and I am left in an unknown area with no phone, no map, and the remains of the party ! :)

I finally go to Anne's home after an hour of Hot chocolate/Internet research in a theater/Tram/buy a Map...

Sunday - I am not going into details but the weekend has just been so awesome ! Many parties with Anne's friends, a lot of new people, so friendly and funny !!
Once more I almost missed my bus back to Frankfurt ! Fortunately he left 15 minutes later than the predicted time :)

Sunday 23:00 - After 8 Hours of Eurolines (Bus) which is really great with somes movies in Hungarian - English subtitled. I arrive in Frankfurt with no place to sleep -> I go once more at Dany's place and read in my mails that my new appointment for the flat is set to Tuesday 7:00 PM ! :)

Monday 22:00 - After some skating session, we just have dinner with Dany and his two flatmates which are great and funny as well. Some Gnocchi, red wine, Over good sauce ! :)

Wait for the next post to see my Flat !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire